Student Visa

To legally study and live in any desire study destination, you need a Student visa. However, the process of completing and submitting an application without professional assistance of a student visa consultant can be both overwhelming and counterproductive. Besides, students often struggle finding authentic information about their desired country student visa, e.g. Canada requirements for student visa, or Canada process for student visa, for those aiming to study in Canada.

Therefore, PFEC Global is here; if you are looking for a student visa consultant in Bangladesh, find us to provide you with a dedicated student visa consultant in Dhaka or Chittagong, to be well on your way to successful educational migration in no time! Our services includes handling_

  • Student visa for Australia
  • Student visa for Canada
  • Student visa for UK
  • Student visa for Malaysia, etc.

The students from other parts of Bangladesh can also avail our services by conferring with a student visa consultant in Chittagong or Dhaka according to their convenience.


PFEC Global has an excellent unit of Migration Agents who are registered with Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Our agency’s skilled, hardworking, and qualified Migration Specialists will work with you one-on-one basis. Hence, you should expect full commitment from our agents. We are confident, with our advisors you can achieve all the migration requirements. We have multicultural individuals on our team who can communicate in many languages to satisfy individual client needs. Our migration experts provide comprehensive, detailed and precise migration advice. With our guidance, we hope you can identify accurately what you should do next, and which path you should follow.

Partner Visa

Moving to a new country isn’t easy – even more so if you leave your partner or spouse behind in your homeland. Navigating unfamiliar territory on your own can feel extra challenging and isolated. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. The expert education and migration consultants at PFEC Bangladesh are well-equipped and experienced enough to provide you with the best Australian Partner visa services so that you and your loved one can get started on your migration journey together.

If you live in or are migrating to Australia and are married or have a de facto partner (also known as a common law spouse) whom you’ve been with for at least a year, the Home Affairs Department can grant your partner a permit to live in the country as well. The document applies if you come from a country outside Australia, but have a partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.

A partner visa helps you stay connected and continue to build your family alongside your studying or employed partner while living in Australia. You’ll be entitled to study or work in the country, with access to Medicare as well. However, before the visa can be granted, there are specific requirements you need to meet, paperwork to fill out and legalities to get through.

Onshore vs Offshore Partner Visa Applications

There are two types of partner visa application documents, and they are assessed and granted depending on where you are when you make the application. There’s one for offshore applications and another for onshore ones, namely (and respectively):

  • The Provisional Partner (subclass 309) and Permanent Partner (subclass 100) visas, for applications made from outside Australia; and
  • The Temporary Partner (subclass 820) and Permanent Partner (subclass 801) visas, for applications made within Australia.

The Two-Stage Application Process:

  • Stage 1: From the onset, you’ll be required to apply for both a temporary and permanent partner visa, with a once-off application fee payable. If you qualify and are granted a temporary visa, you’re allowed to stay in Australia while the application for your specific permanent partner visa is prepared.
  • Stage 2: Your permanent partner visa application is processed after two years of being in the country on a temporary visa. At this point, additional documents will be required to advance your application.

Skilled Independent Visa

The 189 Visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a Permanent Resident.

This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

Eligibility Requirement

You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When a letter of invitation was sent, you must also meet the following requirements:

  • Not yet turned 50 years of age.
  • Nominated an occupation that is on the relevant Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
  • Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
  • Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
  • At least competent English.

To know more about our work permit services and PR visa process give us a quick call to speak to one of our experienced Migration agents in Dhaka or Chittagong or contact us

Frequently Asked Questions

Which are the top universities of Australia/ Canada/UK/USA/Malaysia you’re working with?

We have more than 250 universities under our portal. We work with the top universities of Canada/Australia/UK/Malaysia/USA as well.

How much fees you take for the file processing?

We do not charge any kind of processing/application or Visa processing fees. Our services for our students are completely free.

Do you take any fees for visa processing?

We do not charge for Application and VISA processing fees for the universities and colleges under our portal. You have to pay first semester tuition fees of your desired institution. The amount depends on the course and institution you choose.

Without IELTS score or any English proficiency test, is there any University I can apply?

We recommend applying with an English proficiency test score such as IELTS/PTE.

I have study gap. Can I apply in Australia/ Canada/UK/USA/Malaysia for study?

Yes, you can apply but it depends on the universities If they allow with the study gap. There are universities who allow the study gap. Please fill out our form with the required details our expert education counsellor will contact with you after reviewing your details.

I have completed SSC. Can I apply for Higher Secondary School in Canada/Australia/UK/USA/Malaysia?

You can apply for the Foundation Courses available in Canada/Australia/UK/Malaysia/USA. However, we recommend to apply after completing your Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC).

What kind of migration services are provided by you? I want to go Canada with my family. Can you help in this regard?

Our migration services are currently closed due to Covid-19 Pandemic. We will soon reopen this service. Please keep in touch with us.

Is there any opportunity for full funded scholarship in Masters?

Yes, there are full funded scholarships are available. To get 100% scholarship, you must have good academic result and involvement in extra-curricular activities. But you can definitely apply.

I have poor CGPA in my Graduation/Masters Can I get scholarship with the result?

Yes, you can apply for the scholarship but this will vary depending on the subject and university.


Hear watch out clients say about us!

- Nuzhat Anzum Rahman

- Faisal Al Rashid

- Kazi Innamul Haque Sayed

- Rakib Hassan

- Shnajida Islam Chowdhury

- Sheikh Shiffat

- Md. Reaz Uddin.

Looking for
Admission Related Help?

Book a consultation now to speak to one of our professional migration lawyers and get authentic and reliable suggestion on your PR pathway !

Enquire Now

Our Professional Memberships

Open chat
Book an Appointment