Australia Visitor and Tourist Visa Services

Visitor Visa

The Visitor visa (subclass 600s) lets people visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and friends. This visa may be utilized for other short-term non-work purposes including study for less than three months.


There are two types of visitor Visas Australia provides. They are

  1. The Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
  2. The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) Visa (this is applicable if you are willing to visit Australia for business purpose and do not want to stay more than three months)
  3. The eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651 – for particular countries only)

Minimum Charges

  • The minimum application charge for the Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) ranges from AUD140 to AUD1020.
  • The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) Visa has an AUD20 service charge.
  • The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country. If you are a citizen of any of the specified countries  you can get your visa approved under one day. In that case, you have to lodge your visa application using the eVisitor (subclass 651) visa.


  • Meet character and health requirements, if applicable;
  • Have access to sufficient funds to bear all your costs during your stay in Australia. You may be asked to provide evidence of your funds; and
  • Have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia.


    • You will be able to get this visa if you are traveling to Australia:
      • As a visitor
      • For business activities (as a visitor)
      • To visit your family
      • On tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.

      As per the conditions in your visa grant letter, the visa holder might be allowed travel to and from Australia on single or multiple occasions until the visa is valid.

Call Our Consultants in Dhaka and Chittagong for tourist visa services.

Call Back Request

FormCraft - WordPress form builder